It’s really hot here in Iowa. The word of the day is hydrate. If you feel thirsty your body if already dehydrated – probably 1% or a little more. Dehydration can lead to a slowdown of brain function. Drink before you are thirsty – water or sports drinks are best. Alcohol has the opposite effect and will cause more dehydration. Stay cool when you can. AC or a trip to the pool or lake help beat the heat. Head to the mall or take in a movie. Check on your neighbors that might not be able to escape the heat. Stay safe – relief from the high heat and humidity is within sight.
- WordPress Tips
- WordPress Plugins
- Google Search Console Basics
- How To Set Up Google My Business
- Responsive Web Design
- Picking a Web Developer
- Affordable Website Management
- Social Media Tips
- Website Hosting – What You Need
- Website Expectations?
- Can My Website Be #1 On Google
- Organic SEO | 1st Step to Successful SEO
- How To Get A Great Domain Name