It’s Christmas Eve and Team 218 Web Design would like to take this opportunity to wish everyone a very Merry Christmas. Last Thursday we boarded the Celebration in Osage Beach for the “Deck The Docks” cruise, a 3-hour cruise around the Lake Of The Ozarks to see the brightly decorated docks. All of the proceeds from this cruise benefit the Dogwood Animal Shelter. The photo attached to this post was taken on the cruise and shows the lengths people go to in decorating. Whether your plans are to travel or stay home – spend time with family and friends or enjoy some quiet time – we hope you are able to celebrate the holiday in whatever way you like. Enjoy the time off from work and recharge.
- WordPress Tips
- WordPress Plugins
- Google Search Console Basics
- How To Set Up Google My Business
- Responsive Web Design
- Picking a Web Developer
- Affordable Website Management
- Social Media Tips
- Website Hosting – What You Need
- Website Expectations?
- Can My Website Be #1 On Google
- Organic SEO | 1st Step to Successful SEO
- How To Get A Great Domain Name